My very first macarons. They say that if you can make macarons then you are a great patry chef..well.. mine don't look smooth and silky but they were very delicious, I now know what mistakes I made but for being my first batch they didn't turned out so bad.
- 35 gr. of sugar
- 75 gr. of almond flour
- 150 gr. of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla paste
1. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, add sugar and continue beating until hard peaks form.
2. In another bowl sift almond flour and powdered sugar. Combine both mixtures and add vanilla. Pour into a pastry bag and make small circles in a prepared pan, leave them 1 hour until the top is hard, then bake them at 175°C for 10-12 minutes.
3. Let them cool completely. Beat 1 stick of butter until soft, add 2 c. of powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon of vanilla paste, fill macarons and enjoy.