I love bananas, when I was a child I used to eat them all day and then a few years ago I found this recipe (which I think is the best) and decided to make it, it turned out so good! even my sister who doesn't like bananas ate it, so that means it really is the best and besides the glaze on top makes it so much better.
- 1 2/3 c. flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 110 gr. unsalted butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 2/3 c. chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
1. Beat softened butter until fluffy, add sugar and continue beating then add the eggs one at a time. In another bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and nuts (cover the nuts flour) . In a small bowl plate smash bananas and add the cream.
2. Add the flour mixture to egg and butter mixture, slowly stir in the bananas and vanilla. Pour it in a prepared loaf pan and bake it for 50 minutes at 360°F.
Do you wanna see the inside? You will have pecans everywhere and a nice banana flavor, the best combination ever!
oh... this looks good!ReplyDelete
Why are you doing this me?ReplyDelete
Whenever I'm here, I feel hungry!
Wonderful cake! ;)
Wow! I have wanting to make banana bread all week, thanks for the recipe, I may just make it tonight!ReplyDelete
Wow, it looks so yummy! I love banana bread. <3ReplyDelete
I love finding new banana bread/cake recipes and i bet teh infusion of pecans in this takes it over the top!ReplyDelete
The glaze is so lickable! The entire cake is lovely, but that glaze leaves me feeling desperate for sugar :)ReplyDelete