January 22, 2014

Chocolate Lava Cake


I left my blog for a while because it was pretty hard finding time to write but I really missed it. I used to post a recipe and tons of guide through photos but now I'm going to post one photo and the recipe but don't worry if the recipe is tricky or difficult I'll add some links so that you can find it easier to make it!


- 200 g of unsalted butter
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g eggs
- 90 g flour

1. Melt butter and chocolate together, set aside and let it cool. Beat eggs and sugar at medium speed and slowly add the chocolate and butter mixture, then add flour.

2. Refrigerate mixturefor 2 hours and then transfer into a muffin pan filling up to 3/4. Bake at 200°C for eleven minutes, if you over bake them you won't get the melting chocolate in the center.


36 comments:

  1. Welcome back!:) I missed you and your recipes! :) But I can understand how difficult sometimes is to post and cook/bake and taking care of the blog... sometimes it feels like full time job :) Nice to see you online again! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good lava cake! So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you my friend! It is so nice to see your gorgeous photos again :D
    Delicious looking cakes!

    Cheers
    CCU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Beti.
    The lava cakes look divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're baaaack!!
    And what a recipe to come back with! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beti! It's nice to see you back blogging!! Thanks for your comment on my peanut butter christmas trees, you can definitely make them with any cookie cutter, it's such an easy and delicious recipe :)
    Your chocolate lava cakes look amazing, YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cake! Love melty chocolate inside - not overbaking is so crucial!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to a birthday party at a steak house over the weekend, and had the amazing chocolate lava cake. Since then I've been thinking about and now I landed on a great looking lava cake recipe! I hope to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lava cakes looks divine!
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. MMM so delicious, lava cakes are awesome but I can't make them.

    Upholstery cleaners Bromley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lava cake looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your lava cakes looks divine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments! I love to read them :)