Yes, perfectly assembled muffin, cookie bottom, cream cheese in the middle and... oh yeah pumpkin cake on top. I think I gave too much information but I know you want to try it, they are just perfect, and no I am not getting tired of pumpkin, not yet. I have some news, next friday I will be featured on the Act Fast Chef blog in the spooky finds section, make sure you visit it!
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 3/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. cooking oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 c. pumpkin pure
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1. In a medium bowl beat sugar and oil, add eggs one at a time beating well after each one. In another bowl mix flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice. Slowly add dry mixture to the egg mixture and fold in the pumpkin pure.
2. Make a cream cheese filling with 2 bars of cream cheese, 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pure, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. In a prepared muffin pan put a small cookie on the bottom, fill with the cake mixture and add a spoonful of cream cheese filling on top.
[ cinnamon or vanilla cookies are great for this recipe ]
[ you don't need to cover the cream cheese, it will sink ]
3. Bake them for 20 minutes at 360°C. You can keep the decoration simple and leave them like this:
[ and have this deliciousness when you cut it ]
Or you can decorate them for Halloween like this:
[ jelly bean face ]
[ graham cracker crumbs ad gummy worms ]
Put them together on a plate and watch them disappear :)