I wanted to make it a little bit different, the milk chocolate on the bottom was hard but the white chocolate on top was soft and creamy, I was excited to make it and it turned out delicious and so easy to make
- 2 c. chopped milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 c. chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 c. buttermilk
- 1/2 c. peppermint chocolate
1. Prepare a pan with parchment paper while you melt milk chocolate in a small pot. You can use the microwave but I think it is better to use a small pot. When it is completely melted pour it all over the parchment paper and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. When it is completely hard melt the white chocolate and mix with buttermilk before it melts completely, cover the milk chocolate completely with the white mixture and top it with peppermint chocolate, then put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
[ You can use crushed peppermint candy ]
3. Put it in the freezer before you cut it for about 30 minutes, then with the helf of a sharp knife start making big pieces.
Chocolate peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday treats!! So yummy!ReplyDelete
Love the use of the Andes Mints in this.ReplyDelete
Bark is so welcoming during the holidays - when I see it on a tray - I must nibble. (And it doesn't last long here). Your bark just sings the season - the chocolate-peppermint combo rings sleigh bells.ReplyDelete
This looks easy and SO good!!!ReplyDelete
oh my...that looks soooo good!ReplyDelete
Yum! Simple and delicious!ReplyDelete
this looks amazing!! wish i could have some right nowww. yum :)ReplyDelete
No puedes comer solo un pedazoReplyDelete
Lovelyy blog you have hereReplyDelete