It is now a tradition (weird tradition) to have tons of bananas in my house, my brother used to eat like 3 of them everyday and now he decided to eat other fruits, while the kitchen was full of bananas I could only think of banana cake but I've made it before, therefore and with my new muffin liners I decided to make banana bread muffins, it's a delicious classic that my dad loves to devour
- 1 2/3 c. of flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 110 gr. of unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1/2 c. of brown sugar
- 2/3 c. of chopped pecans
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and chopped pecans. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time. In a small bowl mash bananas and combine them with sour cream and vanilla. Combine all mixtures.
2. Prepare a muffin pan with muffin liners and preheat the oven at 360°F, fill them with the batter up to 3/4.
|It was actually a bit hard to fill these muffin liners|
I could barely took the final product pictures and I wanted to add some frosting on top but everybody was hungry and they ate them just like that but I can proudly say that they loved them and there are no muffins left.