So they are not the classic PB cookies but they are still pretty good, let me tell you that these cookies have a PB surprise, yeah that's right, instead of making them with peanut butter I stuffed them with peanut butter which if you ask me is a lot better
- 1/4 c. of cocoa powder
- 75 gr. of sugar
- 7 gr. of dry active yeast
- 1 egg + 2 yolks
- 100 gr. of unsalted butter
- 50 gr. of shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon of peanut oil
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water, sift cocoa powder, baking powder and flour. Beat butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time and peanut oil.
2. Combine with flour mixture, cover dough and refrigerate 1 hour. Make medium balls of about 1.5 inches, press them and fill them with 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter, cover completely and make balls again. Press slightly.
|Bake them at 300°F for about 15 minutes|