You will become addicted. I got really excited when I saw a bread that I didn't had to knead, it made my life a lot easier because I only had to make the dough, refrigerate and bake it, simple as that but you will also have the same flavor and softness of home made bread, see why you will become addicted to it?
- 3 1/2 c. of flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1/4 c. of warm water
- 10 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
1. In a medium bowl combine 2 c. of flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Add olive oil and water combining with a wooden spoon, stir in remaining flour (just the necessary to form a soft non-sticky dough). Cover the dough and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
2. When the dough has doubled its size punch it, add tomatoes and basil. Divide the dough in half and make a small ball with one half, sprinkle with salt and more basil. Make small balls with the other half and add cream cheese in the middle, again sprinkle with salt and basil. Leave them in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
3. Bake them at 350°F for about 20 minutes or until it looks golden brown.
|Slice it and serve immediately|