I know that the time for cookies is over, but honestly, can someone get tired of cookies? not me, specially if you can make three types of cookies with only one recipe, yeah I'm not joking. They are easy as pie, soft and with a buttery flavor... I know you're hungry :)
- 250 gr. unsalted butter
- 200 gr. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 gr. of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- a pinch of salt
1. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time and then add vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients and mix just until everything comes together, divide the dough in three equal parts.
2. To one of them you are going to add three tablespoons of cocoa powder, to the second one add 2 teaspoons of ricotta cheese and the zest of one lemon and to the last one don't add anything. Cover each dough individually with plastic wrap and refrigerate them for 1 hour.
3. Take the plain dough, roll it with a rolling pin on a floured surface and cut it with any cookie cutter that you want, these ones are perfect to decorate with icing just like these snowflake cookies. Bake them at 320 °F for 15 minutes.
4. Now take the dough with ricotta cheese, roll it with a rolling pin on a floured surface and cut it in small circles, bake them at 320°F for 15 minutes and let them cool. Make the filling by mixing 1 c. of whipped cream, the zest of one lemon and 1/2 c. of ricotta cheese.
[ make some "sandwiches" with the filling and decorate them with icing and a dried cranberry ]
5. And for the last ones, the ones with cocoa powder... again roll the dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface and cut it with flower shape cookie cutters, bake them at 320°F for 15 minutes and when you take them out of the oven immediatly add one peanut butter chip to each cookie, they'll look and taste fantastic.
Make them and you'll love them
They look delicious!ReplyDelete
Buttery flavored cookies? Yes please. YUM! :)ReplyDelete
What pretty cookies! They all look yummy!ReplyDelete
These do indeed look delicious and welcoming and I shall be ready for them February 1! By that time - I will be dying for some!ReplyDelete
All of these cookies look amazing! I 'will' definitely make them! I love the little sandwich cookies with the dried cranberries on top! The filling possibilities are endless! Beautifully done!ReplyDelete
So many different adorable delicious cutouts, I barely know where to look! These look like the perfect snack.ReplyDelete
They look amazing!!! I want some!ReplyDelete
Me encanta que con solo una receta puedas hacer diferentes formas y variantes, además de delicosas, por cierto, no puedes comer solo una.ReplyDelete
Oh, I love the sound of buttery cookies....wonderful! And the filled ones must be amazing! Thanks for sharing~ReplyDelete
Cookies look super tempting...Lovely presentation..ReplyDelete
Looks really pretty! Cookies making has no end with us as now we have to make Chinese New Year cookies for the CNY celebration. ;)ReplyDelete
These cookies look so cute. Perfect for a tea party.ReplyDelete
Hello beti ,ReplyDelete
thank u for stopping by my space.. cookies are soo cute...
How creative! I love that you did them three different ways; they all look amazing.ReplyDelete
What beautiful looking cookies. And yes, it's never the wrong time of year to bake cookies. Your cookie shapes are amazing. I must invest in some new cookie cutters.ReplyDelete
wow! I'll definitely make these soon! By the way, care to link exchange? I'll link you up on my blog (and subscribe to your feed), hopefully you can do the same for me. :D cheers!!!! - gioReplyDelete
by the way does your blog have an RSS feed via google feedburner? can't seem to find the subscribe via RSS button. :DReplyDelete
yum! i made cookies like this a few days ago!ReplyDelete
What a cutie idea :). really like them! Greetings from Liverpool :)ReplyDelete
Cookies are for anytime for sure...and buttery cookies, always! These are wonderful :)ReplyDelete
These look like yummy little sugar cookies...I particularly like the snowflakes:-)ReplyDelete