At this point you might have realized that I really love to make bread, everytime I find some time in the morning I get my things ready and start making bread but this time I decided to change the plain white bread recipe and added chorizo and cheese in the middle, pretty good idea right?
- 3 c. of flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of softened butter
- 2 1/4 teaspoons of active dry yeast
- 1 c. of hot water
- 3/4 c. of cooked chorizo
- 1/2 c. of shredded gouda cheese
1. Combine 1 c. of flour with salt, sugar, yeast and butter; add hot water and beat while adding the other 2 c. of flour until it looks soft. Knead the dough on a floured surface until a firm dough forms, let it in a warm place until it doubles its size and then roll it in a floured surface, fill the middle with chorizo and cheese then cover it completely with the sides of the dough, let it rise for the second time in a prepared pan.
2. When it doubles its size completely, brush the top with olive oil and sprinkle sesame seeds and chilli flakes. Bake it at 380°F for about 20-30 minutes or until golden brown
|Let it cool a little bit before you remove it from the pan|
You might be hungry at this point so go ahead and make it :)