- 120 g. of bittersweet chocolate
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. of sugar
- 1 1/4 c. ground almonds
- 5 eggs
1. Melt the butter and chocolate. Put eggs, sugar and almonds in a food processor and carefully add the chocolate and butter mixture.
2. Pour mixture into a square prepared pan and bake until firm for about 30 minutes at 360°F. Let it cool and cut it into squares, then cut them diagonally.
3. Add powdered sugar on each corner of the brownies.
4. Decorate with whipped cream and a little piece of cherry.
*Tips: Use good quality chocolate and make sure that the cherries are completely dry. (This is my mom's recipe and they are REALLY good) hope you enjoy them!