- 2 c. crumbled cake
- 1/2 c. chocolate frosting
- 60 g. cream cheese
- 200 g. bittersweet chocolate
1. Mix the crumbled cake with already softened cream cheese and the chocolate frosting.
2. Make small balls with the mixture and freeze them for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile melt the chocolate.
3. Remove the cake balls from the freezer and carefully cover them with the chocolate. Decorate with sprinkles or cookie crumbs.
*Tips: you can use any type of cake, just make sure that there are no burnt pieces, otherwise there will be hard bits in the cake balls. You can use any type of chocolate and any decoration.
Deliciosos, no puedes comer solo uno :)ReplyDelete
These look delicious! I love that you added cream cheese too. Yum!ReplyDelete
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! stress ballsReplyDelete