- 140 gr. flour
- 1 tablespoon of active dry yeast- 115 gr. brown sugar
- 100 gr. oats
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml. heavy cream
- 85 gr. unsalted butter already melted
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. dry cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 5 crushed graham cracker cookies
1. In a big bowl mix the flour, yeast, cranberries, oats, sugar and cookies. In another bowl whisk the eggs, vanilla, heavy cream, milk and butter. Slowly combine both mixtures and leave it for 10 minutes to activate the dry yeast, then pour it in a prepared bundt pan.
2. Bake for about 40 minutes at 360°C or until a toothpick comes clean. Let it cool.
[ it is really moist and reminds me of Christmas! ]
*Tips: I dediced to make a crumble by combining 1/2 bar of unsalted butter (already melted), 10 crushed graham cracker cookies, 2 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and cinnamon. Mix everything and put the crumble on the pan before you pour the cake mixture. After you bake it you will have something like this:
[ it is best with the crumble on top, it adds a crunchiness to the cake ]