October 6, 2011

Rosemary and Parmesan Crackers


This recipe should had been the easiest but for some strange reason my mom didn't let me use her food processor, so I kinda used a smaller one and it took me ages to make the dough but finally got it right (even though it made strange noises begging me to stop using it for good) I promise that if you use a normal food processor it will only take you 3 minutes to make the dough


- 2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. icing sugar
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of chopped rosemary

1. Put everything in the food processor until a firm dough is formed, put it in paper film and make a roll. Regrigerate it overnight.


2. Take out the roll and slice it like a salami, put the slices in a prepared pan and sprinkle garlic and salt.



3. Bake them at 340°C for 5-8 minutes or until the bottom looks golden brown like this


That's it they are the easiest crackers and they really are delicious, my sister begged me to keep them away from her, otherwise she would have eaten all. 

As you can see I got excited and took many pictures of them :)




* Tips: Use fresh rosemary (I didn't had but it is better fresh), for the parmesan cheese I used Kraft but you can use fresh grated parmesan which I think is way better. Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. These look unreal! Good one. xox
    vanillandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never had or heard of these cookies. I love rosemary! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look SO GOOD. I always love the idea of making crackers especially with such fresh herby flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These crackers look delicious. I love that you added rosemary, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comments! I love to read them :)