While making strawberry vanilla cake pops the other day I thought... hmmm Halloween is near and I haven't made anything related to it. So, I covered them with white chocolate like "mummies",bought some Halloween candies and I decorated my cake pops to make them look festive. I swear that next week I'll start posting pumpkin recipes, I have a lot in mind!
- 1/2 vanilla cake
- 1/2 c. vanilla frosting
- 60 g. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. strawberry frosting
- 200 g. white chocolate
1. Take the cake and with your hands make it crumbs. Add vanilla frosting and cream cheese, mix everything.
2. Put the strawberry frosting in a bag and cut a small end. Make small balls with the cake mixture, with your finger make a small hole and fill it with the strawberry frosting, cover it with more cake mixture and make a ball.
3. Melt the chocolate, dip a small straw in the chocolate and insert it in the cake balls, refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
4. Take them out and with the help of a spoon start covering them (do not make it perfect, they are suppossed to look like mummies). Decorate them and refrigerate them for 2 hours. Take them out and enjoy!
[ I accidentally covered this one completely ]
You can see the strawberry frosting inside and a small ghost on the top
Wow, it's totally great. The cake pops look sweet, I'd like to try it. Great idea!ReplyDelete
You have so much delicious recipes on your blog!ReplyDelete
Can you send me one of this sweets balls? ;)
They look awesome!ReplyDelete
Yummy! Look great:)ReplyDelete