While making strawberry vanilla cake pops the other day I thought... hmmm Halloween is near and I haven't made anything related to it. So, I covered them with white chocolate like "mummies",bought some Halloween candies and I decorated my cake pops to make them look festive. I swear that next week I'll start posting pumpkin recipes, I have a lot in mind!
- 1/2 vanilla cake
- 1/2 c. vanilla frosting
- 60 g. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. strawberry frosting
- 200 g. white chocolate
1. Take the cake and with your hands make it crumbs. Add vanilla frosting and cream cheese, mix everything.
2. Put the strawberry frosting in a bag and cut a small end. Make small balls with the cake mixture, with your finger make a small hole and fill it with the strawberry frosting, cover it with more cake mixture and make a ball.
3. Melt the chocolate, dip a small straw in the chocolate and insert it in the cake balls, refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
4. Take them out and with the help of a spoon start covering them (do not make it perfect, they are suppossed to look like mummies). Decorate them and refrigerate them for 2 hours. Take them out and enjoy!
[ I accidentally covered this one completely ]
You can see the strawberry frosting inside and a small ghost on the top