I wanted to make it a little bit different, the milk chocolate on the bottom was hard but the white chocolate on top was soft and creamy, I was excited to make it and it turned out delicious and so easy to make
- 2 c. chopped milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 c. chopped white chocolate
- 1/2 c. buttermilk
- 1/2 c. peppermint chocolate
1. Prepare a pan with parchment paper while you melt milk chocolate in a small pot. You can use the microwave but I think it is better to use a small pot. When it is completely melted pour it all over the parchment paper and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. When it is completely hard melt the white chocolate and mix with buttermilk before it melts completely, cover the milk chocolate completely with the white mixture and top it with peppermint chocolate, then put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
[ You can use crushed peppermint candy ]
3. Put it in the freezer before you cut it for about 30 minutes, then with the helf of a sharp knife start making big pieces.