Ever since I saw it in Our Best Bites I knew I had to make it, so I did but there was a problem... you see I didn't recall exactly how she made it so I kinda made it my way. Everything was going great I layered the crust, filled it with peaches and then covered it with a beautifully decorated crust THAT was the problem, I didn't left enough space for the jar to be closed but it was no problem for my always trusty judge, she immediately put it in the oven and ate it
So I made Peach pie because for some strange reason there are peaches at the market but you can use apple or any other fruit you like
For 1 jar:
- 1 dough (use the necessary and store the remainings)
- 1 medium peach
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
1. Take a 1 pint jar. Slice the peach and combine it with the rest of the ingredientes
2. Take the necessary dough roll it with a rolling pin, carefully cover the inside of the jar and the fill it with the peaches.
At this point you will notice my mistake but please leave some room so that you can close your jar.
3. Cover it with the remaining dough and store it in the freezer until you get hungry and want some pie, then bake it at 360°F for about 20 minutes.
Now serve it with your favorite ice cream and enjoy!